Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 3: Raptor pets.

All my weapon enchant scrolls came back unsold. Apparently, there's some heavy undercutting going on on those exact enchants, but as long as they sell for more than 30 gold I'm making money, so I'll keep posting them until they sell. My runecloth and all my enchanting mats sold though, so I'm almost at 1000 gold, with some more auctions up at the moment.

I also went to try my luck with a few of the raptor pets that was added not too long ago. From what I've observed, these pets sell really well on the auction house, selling for anything between 500g and 1500g (depending on the rarity of the pet, and on how desperate the buyer is). After 30 minutes of work (20 of those in Zul'Gurub), i got the Razzashi Hatchling and the Darting Hatchling. If those sell fast, it will be at about 3000 gold. Not too bad concidering the low amount of work put in to it. Also, i'll start placing my alts on the spawn locations of the rare mobs, and log in a few times per week. Maybe I'll be lucky with the spawns and snag a few more pets, only time will tell.

On another note, my predicitons regarding herb prices yesterday came true on my server. Lichbloom now goes for 50 gold/stack, Adder's Tongue is now up to 20g/stack, and Icethorn at 30g/stack. Also, a Book of Glyph Mastery now sell for at least twice it's usual price. If only I had been smart enough to grab more of those earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment