Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bonus post: Stocking Cloth.

As I was reading MMO-Champion a couple of days ago, I noticed that a few items that will be added to the game in patch 3.3:

Leggings of Woven Death
Deathfrost Boots
Lightweave Leggings
Sandals of Consecration

It seems some of the items are missing some stats, but those will most likely be added and updated later, so pay no mind to the fact that at least two of those seem really crappy at the moment.

What you should pay attention to, is what materials are used. No, I'm not aiming at the "Icecrown Thing of Crafting Things", although I do like the name. I mean that all of them require 10 Spellweave and 10 Ebonweave.

I'm quite sure that a lot of people will want to have a few of those items crafted, and because of that, spellweave and ebonweave demands will rise. I recommend starting to stockpile some of both the cloths. Not necessarily fill your guild bank with them, but enough so that you can meet the demand when the opportunity comes. So unless you really need the gold you get from the cloth every four days, I think saving the cloth for patch 3.3 will be a smart move. And should the prices stay the same, at least you can just sell whatever cloth you do have for the same prices you would today. I concider that risk worth taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment