Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Moving into other markets.

Reading other people's blogs the last week has made me realize that I should try to broaden my search for a good market. Since I have an inscriptionist, some would say that would be the obvious market to move into. At the moment, I'm still working on doing minor and northrend researches every day, until I'm satisfied with the amount of glyphs I can craft, so I'm letting that market sit for now.

I do have a market I'm planning to move in to right now though, and I'm working hard on leveling an alt to 70, so I can get all the recipes and such I need to hit 450 in that spesific profession.
My target? Alchemy.

Leveling the profession itself might be a bit time consuming, as I'm planning on farming most of the herbs myself. I have a character with max herbalism, and an epic flyer, so I'm good to go there. I also have a character with 450 JC and several epic gem patterns, so I'm covered there aswell. All i need now is to hit 450 alchemy and get epic gem transmutes. My character is 45 right now, but with the speed of leveling right now, I predict level 70 by the end of next week.

It's not time wasted though. While leveling, I get some nice greenies to disenchant into profitable materials, and I get netherweave cloth for my bags. And I'm not going to have much downtime on the gold making either.
The cloth I'm crafting on my warlock takes me 10 minutes every 4 days. A jewelcrafting daily takes me 5 every day. The only time consuming work I have right now, is crafting Netherweave Bags. But then again, I'm selling 30 of them per day almost, so I'm going to keep at that for sure.

Anyway, back to alt leveling! And as usual, if anyone does have suggestions as to which markets I could try based on my professions, or maybe ways I could increase the profits on my current markets, throw me a comment. Suggestions are always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment