Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 5: Netherweave Bags.

I managed to snatch 25 stacks of netherweave for about 4 gold a stack yesterday, which is about half of the normal price on my server. While I could re-post them later this week for more money, I'd rather keep them and craft bags out of them.

You see, the bag market is a lot larger than most players realize, and everyone needs them. It doesn't matter if it's for a main, a bank char, or even some alt that's only going to be leveled to level 13, people buy bags. And the netherweave bags are perfect candidates for just this. They don't really cost a lot, are easily obtainable from the AH, and they also have a decent amount of slots. This makes them ideal for selling.

For instance, I made 25 bags today, put them out for 13g49s99c, and 5 of them sold under 4 minutes after posting them. I expect the rest of the bags to sell by the end of the weekend. Concidering I bought the cloth for 4 gold, that makes it at least a 8 gold profit per bag. That's what you call easy money.

No comments:

Post a Comment