Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Goldthorn trick.

I've been working on my alt's alchemy lately, and as I was doing some research on where to herb, I happened to find quite a good trick for earning gold as well.

On my server, a stack of Goldthorn is averaged at 23g, Liferoot is about 20g. And there's a great place to farm these in a short amount of time: Scarlet Monastery. More spesific, the Cathedral.

In the Cathedral, you're guaranteed 2 Goldthorn nodes and 1 Liferoot node. If you have a high level herbalist, you can run in, grab the nodes, and get out in a minute. Reset, rinse and repeat. If you have other things to do, park your herbalist outside and go do other stuffs. Log back in after an hour, do the same thing 5 more times, and go do something else. This can easily be 40g/hr for a minimal effort.

Mind that your milage may vary from server to server, but at least it's a sure way of making a little extra cash on the side.

1 comment:

  1. I did not know these nodes reset with the actual instance. Good tip!

    And thanks.

    ReplyDelete