Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Holiday recipes.

Today's post came out a little late, mostly due me catching an infection in my jaw. What joy.

Anyway, I discovered some of the old Winter Veil cooking recipes on an alt of mine which I have not played for two years. I figured since it was a low level, there would be no reason to log on since it couldn't possibly have anything of value. Boy, was I wrong.

All day, I've been putting these recipes on the auction house one at a time, for 50 gold. So far, all my auctions have sold. It's a ridiculous amount of gold for something that costs not even a fraction of what I get paid. For example, the Egg Nog is bought from a vendor at 60 copper per recipe. I put one on the AH for 50 gold, and 47g50s60c is returned to me. That's a 47g50s profit.

If you should happen to have any of these lying around, be sure to try this out. All servers might not have as many fools as mine, but nevertheless, I predict that there will be some sales.

Not everything is all fun and joy though. For the first time since I started, I was deeply undercut on my Netherweave Bags. So deeply undercut that I managed to sell two of my 30 bags, and that's it. I'm reposting them as we speak, so I hope I'm a bit luckier this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment