Monday, October 26, 2009

Getting somewhere.

Even if my prediciton was a little off, I'm still quite satisfied by the leveling speed I've had the last days. My mage dinged 67 yesterday, i even almost made it to 68 before I had to call it quits.

In the process, I also managed to push up my alchemy quite a bit, and am now at 413 skill. I would've started on the Transmutation Mastery questline a long time ago, but apparently I need level 68 to do it, so I'm racing there as fast as I can. Have also begun doing the alchemy research, but with a 3 day cooldown it's going to take some time to get all the stuff I want.

My goldmaking has however been very slow. With all this time focused on my mage, and on my paladin's raiding, I've only been able to sell tailoring cloth and a couple of epic gems. So I've made gold, just not a lot of it. Expecting things to go back to normal once my mage is at 450 alchemy and can transmute stuff.

1 comment:

  1. you need to find out what you need to make primal mights and collect the mats for 4 of them because thats what the transmute spec requiers. I had to pay close to 300g for all the mats try and get them cheap over time why you level.

    ReplyDelete