Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another small update.

Yesterday I broke the 30k mark. Yay me! Will grab a screenshot once I have the chance, and update this post right here.

As for the actual gold making, it's been slowing down dramatically. Specialized tailor cloth prices have plummeted, with Spellweave going from 225g+ to around 130g. Sad, but I'll live.
Also, the NW Bag market is back down, with cloth at 9g and bags at 10g. I guess this will sort itself out in due time.

In my post yesterday, I described how to quickly level cooking without much effort or expences. While this is great for people who just want their cooking skill, it's not that great for others who have been making money off of the profession. I'm quite sure that, in a weeks time, prices for the most valuable food will drop, since there will be a lot of new sellers in the market. I've been making 40+g profit per stack of Dragonfins, so it'll be a shame if they go down.

I recently started leveling my second alchemist aswell. My death knight is about to hit 80, and I already have 430+ jewelcrafting on it, so another epic gem transmuter would go nicely with it. At least I know it will make me decent gold per day.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on 30k :) good luck with your next target. nice blog, enjoyable reading it

    ReplyDelete