Monday, September 28, 2009

Starting out.

A rising trend in the World of Blogs these days seems to be gold-making blogs. Some people blog about their own achievments, some set themselves challenges, and others will try to teach others about the art of making gold in World of Warcraft.

After reading several of these blogs over the past few weeks, I've decided that I want to try to make some gold myself, and I will post here (ir)regularily to update the world about my successes and/or failures.

My focus will be to earn money from enchanting and tailoring, which I guess shouldn't be too hard. Some of the blogs I've been reading have had several good posts about how to make gold with both professions, and I will try to make good use of all that I've learned. I've also got jewelcrafting and inscription to help me, but as those markets are hard to work on my server, I'll stick to the ones I know.

Anyway, I'll end this first post here, and will try to have a few posts out every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment