Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 2: Disenchanting your hard work.

My original plan was to go mine yesterday, to harvest me some titanium. I never got further than my paladin's bank, where I found a stack of eternal earth and about 60-70 green quality gems. From this I crafted about 25 Bloodstone Band and around 30 Crystal Citrine Necklace, which will give me a fair sum on the auction house.

How can I make money off something as simple as that? By disenchanting, of course. I sent all the crafted rings and necks to my warlock, disenchanted it all, and put the mats I got up on the auction house. 4 hours later, it had all sold and I was up about 600 gold. And all for 15 minutes work.

Bear in mind, those items aren't the only cheap items you can craft and disenchant for money. Tella over at Hit The Cap recently wrote a good article about what can be referred to as "DE Fodder". Go read it if you have the chance, it's really useful for enchanters who might want to make some easy money.

No comments:

Post a Comment